Yoga is a great way to relieve stress and it can have a really calming effect on your body on mind. Plus, it’s really fun!
‘Yoga for feeling good’ – join us for this class which focuses on rest, restoration and relaxation. No previous experience needed. Just drop in and give yourself time to unwind.
Yoga is part of an idea at OTR called ‘Inspiration Works’…
At Inspiration Works we believe that finding activities you enjoy and connecting with people is essential in supporting your emotional health. All the activities we run are free and there’s no need to book – just turn up. They’re supported by regular and experienced volunteers and staff, within a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We get told a lot that our groups are a lovely place to be, to try something new and to give time to yourself. Coming to Inspiration Works can have lots of benefits for your mental health. You can:
- Express yourself and your feelings
- Relax – which reduces stress and helps you feel more calm
- Grow in self-esteem and confidence as you take part in something you enjoy
- Have your skills recognised and developed
- Gain a sense of belonging and connect with other young people