Sorry, we're no longer taking applications for this job post
Application Deadline: 17/12/2019
Our exciting plans for the future demand that we better understand our impact on young people’s lives. We are looking for an experienced consultant to support us to develop a comprehensive Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework. The successful individual will work closely with a diverse range of teams across OTR to transform how they understand and report on their impact.
- Outputs that we collect
- Outcomes that we collect, appropriately broken down (e.g. short term/long term)
- The methodology used to collect data
- Frequency of data collection and data analysis
- How learning is identified and disseminated
- MEL processes and systems to capture and store data
It is important that our new MEL framework includes at least some outputs and outcomes that are captured across all of our services. This will enable us to understand and report on our impact at an organisational level. In line with our participatory approach, we wish to explore how young people can be more involved in our efforts to monitor, evaluate and learn our work.
The consultant will:
- Design a workshop that will support each of OTR’s service areas to create their own MEL Framework
- Create a template to present each service area’s MEL Framework
- Facilitate workshops for each OTR service area to develop. The length will be determined by the breadth and complexity of the service area’s work (see below). Workshops will include a mix of staff and young people
- Capture the results of the workshop using the template, ensuring that there are some outputs and outcomes that are consistent across all of OTR’s services
- Present each team’s MEL’s framework to OTR’s management team, together with recommendations for implementation of the framework
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please send across a summary of your relevant experience in no more than one page. Please send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 17 December.
We will be interviewing in early January, with a view to the project starting shortly after.